Current Apprenticeship Programs
The Health Care Apprenticeship Consortium began its work with the development and successful implementation of a Medical Assistant (MA) apprenticeship program in 2019. We have continued to scale up the Medical Assistant apprenticeship program and added additional occupations. For all programs, employers select the apprentices (we can help with this).
These apprenticeship cohorts will be starting soon:
- Medical Assistant, next cohort starting in November 2021 (Medical Assistant occupational overview)
- Pharmacy Technician, next cohort starting January 2022 (Pharmacy Tech occupational overview)
Planned for the Future
- Behavioral Health Technician program, starting Fall 2022
- Central Sterile Processing (Sterile Processing Tech occupational overview)
- Surgical Technician program
- And more…
As these occupations are being built, we will continue to identify and frame a full and robust healthcare apprenticeship pathway.
Are you a healthcare employer who is interested in an apprenticeship program?
We’ll help you create a new program—for one of the above occupations or something different. From hiring apprentices and identifying mentors to developing a job rotation plan and assessing apprentices, we’re with you every step of the way.
Contact Mark Beaufait for more information: or 425-255-0315