Current Apprenticeship Programs
The Health Care Apprenticeship Consortium began its work with the development and successful implementation of a Medical Assistant (MA) apprenticeship program in 2019. We are continuing to scale up the Medical Assistant apprenticeship program in 2020/2021 and beyond. For all programs, employers select the apprentices (we can help with this). Read the Healthcare Apprenticeship 2020 Programs flyer.
These apprenticeship programs will be starting soon:
- Medical Assistant, starting Winter 2020-21 (Medical Assistant occupational overview)
- Central Sterile Processing, starting Winter 2020-21 (Sterile Processing Tech occupational overview)
- Pharmacy Technician, starting Winter 2020-21 (Pharmacy Tech occupational overview)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA), Summer 2020, new cohorts starting Winter 2020-21
Planned for the Future
- Surgical Technician program
- Behavioral Health Technician program
- And more…
As these occupations are being built, we will continue to identify and frame a full and robust healthcare apprenticeship pathway.
Are you a healthcare employer who is interested in an apprenticeship program?
We’ll help you create a new program—for one of the above occupations or something different. From hiring apprentices and identifying mentors to developing a job rotation plan and assessing apprentices, we’re with you every step of the way.
Contact Mark Beaufait for more information: or 425-255-0315